Monday, August 11, 2008

I think I've Recovered

Well, I've been home from my long vacation for a couple of weeks. My dad drove home with me. It was such a help. He was great with the girls; playing with them, patiently stopping for potty breaks evenly though we had just left the gas station an hour earlier where we had to do the car seat shuffle, go potty and run around. I didn't realize how tired I was. I think it took a week to catch up on my sleep and then another week to unpack and put things away. Well, as away as I can get them since we have such limited space. Speaking of space, for those who don't know we put an offer in on a house the week before I left for Idaho in June. As of yet, we are still waiting for the bank to put the papers through for our closing. I guess it has something to do with the fact that it is bank-owned and apparently they can take however much time they want to. No that's not exactly true. They can take forever but then they end up paying whatever penalties that incur. They think our contractor is giving us too good of a deal on our remodeling costs which is an issue that they have to get over. If this doesn't happen, I think I will need to be committed to a loony bin. Let's move on to other things...I have to give props to Sarah Merrill for the great pictures that she took of my girls. I've posted a few (I've got a slideshow set up but I can't get it uploaded - any help?) for those that we haven't seen in forever.

1 comment:

the stone fam:) said...

hey freaking cute blog i am so glad that you are doing this we can get in touch and see pics of everything woo hoo so excited k well just dont slack!!:) lol oh yeah p.s. that sucks about the house it makes me scared about the one that we put an offer on it also is bank owned!!