Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cheyenne's Home

Finally, Cheyenne got home yesterday. I don't know who was more happy about that me & Ernie, Chy or her sisters. The 4 girls at home were on a countdown. Every night I would hear how many days were left until Chy came home. Outside of forgetting her purse in Grandma's car & not realizing it until they got to the ticket counter & having to go all the way back to the car to get it, things seemed to be uneventful. When I asked her about the flight, all she would say was "it was alright". Like she had been flying forever instead of for the first time. When my friend, Allison, called to find out how it went & how Chy was, I couldn't help but tell her that I think Chy came home about 10 years older than when we left to come home. It's crazy how so much changes in so little time. But then again, some things stayed the same. She's sleeping late & then all day too.

2 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

well i am glad that chey made it home safely and we appreciated her help more than you or chey will ever know i just wish that we had our own house when she was here i think that she would have been able to enjoy it a little more but again thank you

Call me Hehaw said...

I had no idea who you were.....I glad to see such a friendly face!!! How was the trip back? can I add you to my blog? It will be nice to catch up every now and again. He would love to sell them....they just take a while for him to build and he gets very sentimental about them.....my man woman...