Friday, December 5, 2008

New House Photos







Finally I have been able to get some time with the computer. I swear between Chy's writing & Ernie's school stuff, I haven't been able to get on. We aren't ready to move in yet - but so close. The doors were hung yesterday, trim for the doors and windows were cut & painted and the bamboo was started. I told our contractor (my brother-in-law, Manny) that he had to be finished by next Friday because I was moving in. Our kitchen still hasn't been delivered but IKEA keeps saying that they can see in their system that everything is ready - whatever that means. We may be eating pizza for Christmas but at least I'll be in my own house. That will be happiness enough. I'm really hoping that we can keep going at this pace. It would be nice to have those 10 days to settle in a bit before Christmas hits.



2 comments:

Hunting. . .for sanity! said...

How exciting! I think it would be so fun to see the house change to whatever you want to create. I'm sure it's frustrating, too! I can't wait to see it sometime. Happy Christmas time - all by yourselves!!! :)

the stone fam:) said...

that is awesome it is looking so good!! i cant wait to see more! well if you havnt heard yet we are expecting again and we are very excited about it i think that in a way i am excited because we know that it is our last one and i feel like i can move on to the next step of life that may sound dumb but anyway we are excited non the less well keep us posted on the new house