Monday, November 10, 2008

Again - the House

Well, what else would I be talking about? I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been spending every (well almost) free moment working on the house. The upstairs is painted & ready for flooring and the kitchen. The downstairs is a different story. Cheyennes room is ready to paint & the drywall is hung & ready for mud in Daisy & Eden's room. The rest of the basement will have to wait until after we move in. I don't have a problem with that. The big issue for me was to make sure the kids rooms were all done so I didn't have to move them again. I've ordered the kitchen which I was told would take 2 weeks to get in but of course some of my cabinets are on backorder. Why should anything be different? Nothing about this house has really happened in a reasonable way. I was going through my pictures & realized that I don't have any inside pictures that are up to date.
I've get some taken soon & posted next time

No comments: