Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not to worry - I'm still alive

I've been sucked into Facebook. Evilness! I get email about so-n-so wanting to be my friend but I don't remember the name so I have to get on Facebook & the next thing I know 2 hours has gone by. What's happening to me? This is why I didn't know the last photos I posted did not work. Since I posted them, we've moved into the house and all seems well. There are still things that need to be done. How long will it be before I actually get the handles put on my cabinets? When will my island counter be ready for installation? Will I every get my window treatments done? I'm supposed to have 2 bathrooms in this house. Is the second one ever going to get finished? Will the girls ever get carpet? Most importantly, when will I get my dishwasher? These can be only answered by a higher power. I hope that higher power will give Ernie a little free time to spend on those things. It only took until yesterday for him to tighten the legs on the dining table & the bolts to the toilet. Thank goodness. Between both of those wobbling - I thought I was going to get seasick!

1 comment:

the stone fam:) said...

its tough moving into unfinished projects it is driving me crazy!!! well you should post some pictures soon so i can see the wonderful house! love ya